Your health and safety as we return back to "normal" in the Fraser Coast.
As we are returning back to “normal” you need to be aware of a number of health and safety points.
- Is there a plan in place should you have to return to working from home within a short time frame?;
- You should be consulted about changes to your start and finishing times;
- Hot desking is not recommended;
- Is there enough space in the workplace for everyone to safely return to the office?
- If you are a 'vulnerable' employee talk to your doctor about when you should return to work and what health and safety measures need to be in place for you;
- Does your office have a health and safety representative? If not, please let me know and as your local union organiser, I can assist you in running health and safety representative elections.
Please get in contact with me by emailing email@example.com if you have any concerns about returning to your office space or if you feel that there are problems with the return to work plan for your workplace.