TMR: Your agreement has been certified!
Your bargaining agreement was finally certified!
This means you should start seeing your new pay rate and any back pay soon. Your union is seeking from the department a precise date for when the backpay and wage increases will be processed and will communicate with members when that date is confirmed.
Well done to delegates and members who fought for this new agreement! It was because of your actions that your new agreement has been certified.
Your new agreement will include wage increases of 2.5% from 1 July 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Your agreement will also include;
- higher duties for SNOs after completion of one shift rather than 3 days
- support for Operational stream employees in material testing to undertake training to get qualifications to undertake Technical stream roles
- a review of transport Inspectors rostering principles
- an excess accrued hours strategy enabling additional accrued hours for employees who consistently unable to access accumulated accrued hours
- Reduce the experience from 3 years to 2 years for AO2 to AO3 progression in Customer Service Centres.
This agreement was only possible because members worked together to secure these increases to your pay and working conditions.
Make sure you forward this email to your colleagues and ask them to join your union.