School Support Staff Recognition Week is 7-11 Sept
School Support Staff Recognition Week 2020 (SSSRW) is coming up and it’s time to celebrate all the hard work you do and the impact you have on your school’s community.
I don’t have to tell you that this has been a tough year and we know that you have being going above and beyond during this pandemic to support your school - so thank you!
Thank you to all the Business Managers, Administration Officers, Schools Officers, IT Officers, Science Technicians, Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Agricultural Assistants, Unit Support Officers, Community Liaison Officers, Community Education Counsellors, Youth Support Coordinators, VET Coordinators and all our school support staff who make education happen!
We also know the community recognises the important work that you do. That is why it is so great to let you know that QSuper is supporting SSSRW this year. QSuper is offering a school support staff worker a chance to win $1000 for their school and $200 for yourselves in recognition of what you do at your school. To enter, school communities and other school staff members are invited to nominate a school support staff worker through their website here.
So, how can you get ready for School Support Staff Recognition Week 2020?
- Let other staff and the school community know about SSSRW by putting a poster up in your school. You can download the poster here.
- Share the QSuper competition with other school staff and on social media - your school could win $1000 and you could win a $200 voucher for being nominated!
- Add this SSSRW image to your email signature.
- Use a SSSRW2020 Facebook Frame:
- Promote School Support Staff Recognition Week online by sharing one of these posts at the bottom of this page.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns you can contact your union office on 1800 177 244 or email email@example.com.