Minister's Meeting and ACC wrap
Together representatives recently met with the Education Minister Kate Jones.
For a full wrap up on this meeting click here.
The Agency Consultative Committee meeting was held recently and a number of key items were discussed - click on the headings below to find out more.
- Communication Strategies for Schools Officers regarding Professional Development (PD) and Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) Courses
- Statistics on Workplace Injuries to Schools Officers
- AO6 Business Service Managers (BSM’s) in High Schools
- Pallara State School
- Early Childhood Care and Education Review
- Flying Start – are you in a State School?
- Behaviour Management Unit – Metro South
- Allocation of Hours in High Schools as a result of increased enrolments in Secondary Schools – SOOs!
- Bio-Metric Clocks
- Mowing School Footpaths
- Disaster Response to Cyclone Marcia
- Cleaning Advisors and Ground Advisors in Schools
- Certificate III in Horticulture and Certificate III in School Support
- Payroll staff –TAFE transition
We would like to wish all our members in DET all the very best for the Easter holiday break and look forward to an exciting time ahead in Term 2 working with members on the review of the Allocative Model for school support staff along with other critical issues.