In Principle Agreement reached for a new AaE EBA
The new in-principle agreement reached last week rolls over the existing agreement, with some new and improved conditions and a 3% pay increase.
Here is a quick run-down of your proposed agreement:
- A 3 year agreement expiring on 30 June 2021;
- 3% pay increases on 1 July 2018, 2019 and 2020 (including backpay);
- 10 days paid domestic violence leave;
- 48 hours’ notice of roster changes.
All existing side letters will be rolled over, plus new side letters providing for:
- No compulsory redundancies as a result of labour hire;
- Annual local briefings at each port and high level meetings to discuss integration in Melbourne and Brisbane;
- Employees acting up as Operations Supervisors will be paid the SPG1 rate under the ASU Qantas EBA without losing other conditions of the AaE agreement.
Your delegates recommend that members accept the proposed agreement. The annual wage increases are above CPI. This is a good outcome in the current bargaining climate. Importantly, we have won these rates of pay while securing new conditions and making no trade-offs.
Vote to endorse!
You have a say in this process. Now that the agreement has been accepted in-principle by your delegates. You must vote to endorse the agreement.
Click here to vote on the proposed agreement. You have until Wednesday 3 July to vote!
Your Together membership number is: 1451418
Need more information?
If you have any questions, please contact your Together ASU organiser via email email@example.com.