HPs and DOs: Meetings about the offer to you
As reported last Thursday the hard work by you and other Together members has resulted in a new offer for you to consider about your wages and conditions.
The pressure you put on ensures under this offer that the average HP will be hundreds of dollars better off. Congratulations.
Now, as union members you need to vote on the offer. In order to explain the offer, answer any questions and sicuss next steps we are holding meetings in your area.
See below for details.
Remember you can vote now in the union member ballot process.
Report back meetings are being held at:
- Tuesday 28 July - RBWH 12.30pm Seminar Room 2 Education Centre
- Tuesday 28 July - Ipswich Community Health - Tuesday 28 July - 12.30pm in the Large Group Room (Near Womens Health).
- Wednesday 29 July - PAH 12:30pm Room B1.4L.2 Next to Bryan Emmerson Rm
- Thursday 30 July - TPCH 12.30pm Room 4 Education Centre
- Thursday 30 July - QHFSS 12.30pm Conference Theatre
- Friday 31 July - Redcliffe Hospital 10.30am Education and Skills Centre Lecture Room four
- Friday 31 July - Gold Coast University hospital 12:30pm- Pathology Education Centre, Block E, Large Lecture Theatre
- Friday 31 July - Caboolture Hospital 12.30pm Room 4 Education centre
Only union members can have a say in this ballot. If you know someone who isn’t yet a union member – there has never been a better time to show them what being union is all about – being a Together member and standing up has added hundreds of dollars in back pay.
Ask your colleagues to join online today.
Congratulations on everything you do - the work you do for the health of Queenslanders and for stepping up and taking action for a better deal.
You and every union member who has been involved have demonstrated the power that you have when you act collectively for respect and fair pay.
Share this communication with your colleagues and invite them along to the meeting with you even if they are not a union member.