Changes at Foxtel
We have recently received information from Foxtel regarding changes to the Sales Completion Team.
Foxtel is proposing the following change:
- Centralising our SCT function with Sales Support in Durban
- Our SCT function within Robina ceasing
- Establishing two Account Support Representative roles to be based in Robina, with impacted agents identified for redeployment opportunities into these roles
- An Agent redeployment opportunity to backfill a vacancy in Winback Robina
The potential headcount impacts of the proposed change are:
- 3 Agents redeployed
- 7 Agents potential redundancy
You can read all the information provided here:
We send this information out to all members at Foxtel here in Queensland. It may not apply to you directly; however, your union office values your feedback and we believe that it is important to act on important issues promptly. It is better that we formulate one response, collating feedback from all members who are affected or potentially affected, straight away so that we can respond to Foxtel as a Union. Please send your feedback, questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or you call your Union on 1800 177 244.
Ensure that your union continues to grow at Foxtel by encouraging your colleagues to join your union, so they too have access to representation, advice and support. Remember that your union fees are tax deductible and that you have access to great member savings and benefits.