NEW HPDOCA Agreement: In-principle agreement reached
Together has given in-principle agreement to a significantly improved offer for your new HPDO3 agreement. We would like to congratulate members on winning such a strong outcome in your new EB!
To email the Health Minister about the timing of the $1250 pro-rata payment, go here.
The final agreed deal contains a vast number of improvements to your conditions that were won by Together members. A small sample of these include:
- 2.5% pay increase + $1250 payment* (*Note government has decided that for all agreements this is AO8.4 equivalent level - we continue to advocate in relation to this cut-off, we understand that this is very disappointing for many higher level HP and DO members)
- No loss of conditions – including no loss of retention payments for radiochemists
- Rural and Remote support
- Improved workload management
- HP workforce planning (budgeting and non-clinical time)
- Improved employee access of flexible working arrangements
- Temporary to permanent conversion improvements
- Social Work / Psychology treatment space protections
- HP workspace protections
- Compassionate transfers
- A new Clinical Assistants stream, with improved pay rates, a better training allowance, now including a CA3-4 progression scheme which has come out of recent negotiations
- Improved Attraction and retention for Medical Physicists