Have your say on the government's offer
The TMR Enterprise Determination expired on 30 June 2016 with an in principle agreement required by the end of July to maintain a 1 July “operative date” and back pay. You can read the offer here and read some answers to the most commonly asked questions here.
The key features of the offer are:
- a 2.5% wage increase each year for three years, backdate to 1 July 2016
- a clause that provides the capacity for members to utilise current high accrued time balances over a 12 month period, rather than losing it at the end of each month
- a clause providing that managers are not to unreasonably refuse the use of flexible work arrangements and to provide reasons for any refusal
- a clause requiring TMR to initiate discussions with temporary employees four weeks out from cessation of contract
- Training for relief staff and for managers to support staff in relation to domestic and family violence and mental health
- Greater consultation about the use of contractors and contracting out
The survey is now closed. Thank you for your feedback!