Transurban Queensland - Notification of Consultation
On Monday the 20th of March your union received correspondence from Transurban regarding organisational change.
To see a copy of this email contact your delegate or email@example.com.
- Does this impact on you?
- Have you heard/do you believe your office will be going through the same process?
- Is the timeframe for ‘Expression of Interest’ sufficient?
- Do you think that you have the ability to make an informed decision thru the consultation process?
- What are you most concerned about regarding this process?
- What outstanding questions do you have about this process?
Please note this email has been sent to all members in Transurban; it may or may not apply to you at this point in time however, your union values your feedback, and your delegates believe it is important to act on potential issues promptly. It is better that we formalise one response collating all members who are affected or potentially affected straight away.
This is your opportunity to have a say and make positive change in your workplace.
As with all workplace issues; there are three important steps needed in order to make positive change;
- Joining Together
- Talk to each other about the issue and what concerns you have and
- Support each other through the process.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org