Pallara State School
Together representatives had requested an update on staffing at Pallara State School. Management advised that no decisions had been made on staff at this time and expect a decision to be made at the end of Term 1 in regards to the PPP. Advice was provided that Administration staff would have the opportunity to “opt in” or “out” of the PPP School. If staff decides to opt out they can be redeployed within their geographical area.