Important – have your say about a restructure in this Health Disctrict
Together representatives have been presented with documents about a proposed implementation plan and summary business case to change the operational and professional reporting lines for Redcliffe Hospital and the Caboolture and Kilcoy Hospitals.
The changes the HHS are proposing are summarised by:
- The "re-orientation" of the Redcliffe profession director positions to include whole of Allied Health portfolios
- The transfer of 1 Allied Health Assistant from Redcliffe to Caboolture.
- The Downgrading of 1Social Work position from HP5 to HP3
- The establishment of 4 on site profession directors at Caboolture Hospital from existing establishment. The positions will take on 50% management responsibilities.
These changes could be significant. Now is the time to have your say about the future of Allied Health in Redcliffe, Caboolture and Kilcoy Hospitals as Together members.
We know that a number of members will be impacted by these changes. We are seeking your feedback and questions which will be put to management as part of our Together Union member feedback submission.
This will also allow us to effectively participate in consultative forums about these and other important issues.
If management don't take your suggestions on board in this first instance we may need to consider other ways to get our points across.
To help guide your feedback, please see these consultation documents from management:
- Affected Positions spreadsheets
- Old and new organisational plans
- Implementation plans
To have your say, email your feedback and questions to email@example.com by 12pm Monday 15 June 2015.
We will de-identify and collate your feedback, which will be included in the Together union member feedback submission to management.
I look forward to hearing your views on these proposed changes. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to meet as a work group to discuss particular issues with this proposed change.