Hunter Review Steering Committee
Members of the Steering Committee would:
- Participate in discussions with management on the detail of these proposed changes
- Communicate to members in their area throughout the process
- Industrial matters affecting a single group would be put to a decision making body of representatives from just that area; as will be negotiations pertaining to a single area.
The Steering Committee would meet via teleconference with some members attending discussions with management this will likely require a commitment of at least 1 hour per week.
The following members have already nominated to be part of the Hunter Review Steering committee.
- Peter Cox Business Services
- John Conlan Office of the Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Ian Duncan Records Officer Records and Information Management Legal and Governance Branch System Support Services Division
- Josephine Peat Principal Policy officer Strategic Policy, HSCI
- Janet Cumming EHO
- Scott James Mental Health and AoD
- David Gould HP EHO Communicable Diseases
- Diana Bissett (Data Standards & Integrity) Systems and Collections Team
- Aleta Waters Finance manager Costing & Performance Management
- Ron Hale Senior Program Officer Funding and Contract Management Unit
If your area is not represented and you wish to nominate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is envisaged our first meeting will happen later this week or early next.
With the new Director-General due to start next month we want to be in a good position to provide feedback quickly.