Changes at the Wesley Hospital
On the 15th of January, your union received a letter from Uniting Care Health - The Wesley Hospital advising of proposed changes in Administrative Support for Patient Services and Wesley Emergency Centre, The Wesley Hospital.
These are the questions union members need to consider:
- Does this impact on you?
- Has your position been identified?
- How do you feel about this process
- What outstanding questions do you have about this process?
Please note that this email has been sent out to all members at the Wesley Hospital: it may or may not apply to you at this point in time, however, your union values your feedback, and we believe that it is important to act on important issues promptly. It is better if we formulise one response collating all members who are affected or potentially affected straight away.
This is your opportunity to have a say and make a positive change in your workplace.
There are 3 important steps needed:
- Ask your colleagues to join Together,
- Talk to your other colleagues about the issues and concerns that you have,
- Support each other thru the process.
Please provide your responses to email@example.com or email to arrange a phone call or meeting.