Changes are happening at CPL
On Monday 20th of March at 11.30am, your union received correspondence from CPL regarding a restructure in the (Metro North, Moreton & Sunshine Coast), affecting two part-time positions, one full-time position, and six casual positions. See letter here.
- Does this impact on you?
- Have you heard/do you believe your office will be going through the same process?
- Is the timeframe for ‘Expression of Interest’ sufficient?
- Do you think that you have the ability to make an informed decision thru the consultation process?
- What are you most concerned about regarding this process?
- What outstanding questions do you have about this process?
Please note this email has been sent to all members at CPL. It may or may not apply to you at this point in time, however, your union values your feedback, and your delegates believe it is important to act on potential issues promptly. It is better that we formalise one response collating all members who are affected or potentially affected straight away.
This is your opportunity to have a say and make a positive change in your workplace.
As with all workplace issues; there are three important steps needed in order to make positive change;
- Joining Together,
- Talk to each other about the issue and what concerns you have and,
- Support each other through the process.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Megan on 0419 667 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org